- 14/4/14 - We would like to say a big goodbye to the Newman family and a huge thanks for all of their support and help. We wouldn't have as good of a facility or track if it wasn't for their efforts hard work. Thanks guys
- 12/4/14 - We would like to thank everyone that attended our round of the 2014 Neo+ Central Qld Series. The event was a huge success and it was good to see a lot of members from other clubs attending to support the series. Also a big thanks to Neo+ and MMI for their continues sponsorship of this series.
- 4/12/13 - We will be holding a club meeting on Friday the 13th of December. This will be to recap on the Boom Cup meet as well as to let people know what we have in the works for the new year
- 3/12/13 - A big thanks to everyone that attended our annual Boom Cup. Apart from a couple of little hiccups, it all went well. It was the biggest event that we had held at our track. Hopefully it will be even bigger and better next year.
- 4/11/13 - Congratulations on our very own Jesse Newman on his 2nd place in I.C. Buggy and 4th place in I.C. truggy at the West Australian State Titles. As well as Gavin Newman's respectable 22nd place and Ty Newman's 33rd place in I.C. Buggy. This was from a field of 68 Cars. Good job guys
- 1/11/13 - We finally have full mains power connected at the track although only to the pole at the moment. We will endeavor to get the rest wired up and connected before the Boom Cup. There will be a couple of power points connected in the meter box for us to use at the moment.
- 18/10/13 - Moranbah Rccc will be opening the track tomorrow from 9am for a test n tune day. If you have a 1/10, 1/8 nitro or electric car and want to have a run, please come on down. The timing system will be setup for the day if you want to run a few laps. Even if your not currently a member, come on down and have a look at the track and have a run. There will be people on hand for advice or help if you need it.
- 2/9/13 - Our monthly meeting for September will be held down at the track at 6.30pm on Monday the 9th. All financial members are invited to attend. If there is anything that you would like to improve at the track or have something you would like to bring to our attention, this would be the perfect time for it. Membership forms will be available for non financial people.
- 25/8/13 - We are looking at opening the track this Saturday the 31st August for a test n tune/fun afternoon. We'll kick off about 12.30pm and go until we run out of light. If anyone is keen for a run or just want to come on down for a look, your more than welcome. Any 1/8 or 1/10 nitro or electrics are welcome.
- 25/8/13 - A big congratulations to one of our friends from the Mackay club. Ben Anderson took out the first place in both 1/8 E.P. buggy and 1/8 I.C. truggy at the Cairns round of the Neo+ MMI Tri series. Good on ya mate.
- 24/8/13 -The final round of Sunshine State Interclub Series will be in Rockhampton on Saturday & Sunday 7th & 8th September.
Racing will start 12.00 noon Saturday.
Nominations must be paid on or before Saturday morning before you can use the track.
Nominations:- $30 - 1st 1/8th class $20 2nd 1/8th Class
$15 SC Trucks (Maximum 2 classes per driver)
If you haven't nominated plz do so now
Event Classes are :
1:8 i.c. OFF ROAD Buggy
1:8 i.c. OFF ROAD Truggy
1:8 EP OFF ROAD Buggy
1:8 EP OFF ROAD Truggy
- 21/8/13 - The locks have now been changed on the gates. If you need a new key or you want to renew your membership, please call Tom Van on 0408 142757
- 12/8/13 - We've had our AGM and the new committee has been voted in. The executive committee are as follows:
Cory Anderson - Vice President
Tom Van - Secretary
Mandy Newman - Treasurer
With the rest of the committee made up of:
Steve and Jackie Bluck, Rob and Annette Wheeler, James Howe and Leanne Van Eykelenborg